Friday 2 October 2015

What style of sikh turban is allowed during driving ? WHY RULES ARE ONLY FOR CIVILIANS ?

This is true, but i am confused with the traffic rule policy in my state ( jammu and kashmir).
This is in reference to an incident happened with my little brother. He was driving his motorcycle and was stopped by police check point at Kunjwani National Highway, a day before yesterday (30 September 2015).
He was asked to show his Bike Documents and his licence . He was carrying all these. But after all inspection Police took out a silly issue of size of turban and made a Chalan showing he was wearing parna .
When i went to police station along with my brother to pay chalan, I asked the Deputy incharge about the size of Parna or turban needed he gave us this answer.
1) there should be a Turban of at least 5 meter size.

I replied : " But my brother was wearing same cloth but with different style like parna and it was 6 meters which is 1 meter bigger than your quoted turban rule.

instead of answering it and making his answer justified he simply ignored me and told me to get answer from COURT.

I don't Understand if the rule applier ( Police) don't know about the rule exactly then how can they accuse someone guilty.
Today me and my brother released BIKE RC from Court after paying chalan . On the way from Gandhi Nagar PCR we were moving to our home we saw a police lady driving scooty without Head Gear ( helmet )
 Now what should Police say on this ?





0 comments:

Post a Comment