Wednesday 18 November 2015

wood smuggling in chamba, Himachal Pradesh

Smuggling of wood is very common in forest areas of Himachal Pradesh  and even other states of India. We heard a lot of news about them. But I have seen live, People doing this and even police was involved in this smuggling.
 This incident happened when I was travelling from Bhadarwah to chamba,Himachal Pradesh along with my driver and two friends who came from Canada.
We were passing by the Bhaderwah-Chamba interlinked forest road and at 3:30 PM on 16-November 2015. One TATA 207, carrying Forest wood accidentally got stuck in Mud. Because of heavy load it was not able to move and driver got panic.

 Then police men helped him and even other vehicles drivers passing by the way started pushing the truck and helped him coming out of mud.
When People start asking him why  is he carrying so much load and driving very fast and uneven. 
Even Driver of TATA -207 start arguing with people. Policemen with him calm down the situation there and asked people to avoid him and let him pass first.

I was watching every thing there and started clicking some pictures of this incidence and recorded one interview which i had with one labour working on road there.


I recorded everything and was having sufficient material to expose them. 
But when we were driving towards chamba forest , We saw Police jeep chasing us. They stopped us and took my Phone and ask me to delete all images and videos i captured.
Then they investigate all my phone completely, asked about my documents, our visit reason, everything.
Fortunately our driver also clicked one image and somehow i transferred one video to vault ( software for keeping files secret) .
I am sharing what i have now to expose them.
I am not expecting any legal action. I am expecting everything legal.


Regards
Pardeep Singh

0 comments:

Post a Comment