Friday 3 September 2021

Wake up at 5:AM and Run | 21 DAYS CHALLENGE 🏃‍♂️ 🔥


21 DAYS WAKE UP at 5 AM and Run CHALLENGE 


Recently I took a challenge to wake up at 5 AM regularly and too for 21 Days.

In beginning of this Challenge the most toughest thing was to encode my brain and train it to wake up early at 5 AM.

I was a night owl before. but after watching couple of videos on YouTube and talking to morning people and taking suggestion from my friends i finally decided to bring this change in my life style.

for the first few days. i just woke up , snoozing alarm and then sleeping back.

after pushing more myself, i make my self trained enough to get out of bed.

next challenge was to go out of house. and that happened too.

for the first week i was sleep deprived and was feeling too tired for this schedule but then i discovered some hacks for eg. i started taking power short naps in the evening or sometime in afternoon (5 to 15 minutes in my lunch break)

.

Second week was normal for me. it now becomes my routine

Third week is my final week of challenge and obviously i did achieve this.

Reason to chose 21 days: As many researches says it always takes minimum 21 days to form a habit and so as i decided.

Watch my complete journey here on channel Travelling Monk

travelling monk

watch here

🔔SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/3aZ7Rac 

0 comments:

Post a Comment